Friday, August 5, 2016

Welcome!

Dear Parents, 

I am happy to have the opportunity to teach your child fourth grade this year.  My most important goal is to provide a positive educational experience for him/her.  I set high academic expectations and encourage each student to achieve their fullest potential.  I truly want your child to have a caring learning atmosphere that will encourage respect, responsibility, and success for a lifetime.

During the first days of school, our class will be discussing our daily procedure, discipline, and cooperation.  If you have a concern or question, please feel free to send me a note, jot a message in your child’s agenda, call the school, or e-mail me at mziegler@wcusd5.net  I will get in contact with you as quickly as possible.  

Also, familiarize yourself with these three links:

I look forward to working with you and your child.  Let’s make it a great year together!

Sincerely,
Melissa Ziegler

No comments: